Have you been struggling to get amazing yet evergreen sources to build backlinks in 2016? Then your struggle is over today! We are sharing some of the amazing sources which can be used for Link building in 2016. All the sources shared below are evergreen and almost everyone out there is using it. Check Amazing Sources to Build Backlinks below.
Link building is one of the crucial parts of SEO and it is thoroughly required to rank any blog or web page on Google or other search engines. In this link building guide, we have covered all the latest and up to date methods and techniques to build backlinks. So get to the sources;
Things to Consider Before Link Building:
Before starting your link building campaign, I would strongly recommend you to go through these points to stay safe and go long;
- Build Only Relevant Links
- Link Velocity is Important (how much links you build a day counts)
- Link Consistency (Must build links with consistency; otherwise, it won’t work in better way)
- Link Diversity (One of the important factors to consider is Link Diversity, try to build links from all the possible yet different ways so that your link profile should look natural)
- Keyword Diversity (Another important factor in 2016’s SEO, which is being diverse with your keywords, don’t just shoot thousands of links to single keyword. Diversify your keywords and go safely)
Amazing Sources to Build Backlinks – Begin Here!
So here I am listing all the possible and amazing sources to build backlinks which you can use in your backlink building strategy.
#1 – Infographics Directories
This is one of my favorite yet powerful way of building backlinks. In this method, you need to create an Infographics related to your web page or post and then submit that Infographics to each and every High PR Infographics directories.
While submitting, add links in source and get a High-quality backlink in return.
#2 – Give Testimonials and Earn a Backlink
This is another amazing way to create strong backlinks. It will help you when you are using any online service or product. You need to give feedback or testimonial about that product by adding a signature of your link at the end. In this way, you can earn a good quality backlink.
#3 – Profile Backlinks
It is the common source to build backlinks which are by creating profiles just for the sake of backlinks. The process is as follows;
- First look for the Profile lists which let you add your website or blog and Sign Up for that profile
- Add your website in Website or Blog section
- Additional Tip: You can also add your Link in Bio by adding a simple ahref HTML tag and get do follow backlinks.
#4 – Comment Backlinks
This is another post common way of creating backlinks. It is by leaving valuable comments on relevant websites. You need to add your website in the website section of comment and in return you can get a backlink.
It is very popular and considered as one of the important must need a source to create backlinks. There is also another way which you can use to builkinks by commenting and it is by adding ahref link code in your comment which will turn your comment linkable ones commented. However, this technique only works with auto-approve comment sites which we will be sharing in coming days.
#5 – Forums
You all might be aware of forums. It can also be used for link building. In order to get backlinks from Forums then follow below steps;
- First of all, Join relevant forums
- Then earn some reputation by posting good and relevant stuff there (only for Big Forums)
- Afterward, add a signature to your profile with your Blog URL and relevant keywords
- Now whenever you post a reply on Forum posts or create your own post then you will have the link to your blog at the end of your reply.
#6 – Image and Video Submission Websites
If you have got a good number of non-copyrighted images or videos of your own. Then you can utilize them creating some quality backlinks. You need to get the list of best image and video submission websites, which we will provide you in coming days, then you can take the link from the description of image or video or from the source box.
#7 – Document or PDF Submission Websites
Another source which let you take backlinks. In order to take backlinks from such document or PDF sharing website you need to follow these simple steps;
- First of all, create a relevant document to your blog; then add some do follow links in first few paragraphs
- Save that document
- Now get the list of Document sharing websites and submit your document all those websites. Usually, such sites show few pages as preview of document in which your links will be indexed as well
- Apply same steps with PDF sharing websites
#8 – Create Web 2.0 blogs
This is one of the most important resources of building links which almost all pros follow. You need to create a Web 2.0 blog and add some content, it should be relevant.
Now add some contextual links from each post back to your main blog. I would recommend you to give a legit look to your web 2.0 property so that it looks legit. Following are some popular web 2.0 blogs which you can use to create your own property;
#9 – Responses
Another common yet amazing resource to build backlinks. You can build response links following below process;
- Go to Google and Search for the Following phrase
my response is on my own site: .com
- You can try with different TLD for diversification e.g; .com, .net, .edu etc.
- Now Open any web page
- Scroll to comment section and click on My response is on my own website from comment box
- Now use that box to create Response link, you can get two do follow links from each reference created.
#10 – Submit Blog to Feedback Sites
This is the last strategy which you can follow to build backlinks. You need to submit your blog to Feedback sites where different users give feedbacks about your site or layout. By submitting your site to such website will let you earn dofollow links. Following are two best feedback sites;
This was some of the amazing resources to build backlinks in 2016. I am sure you guys have found it helpful and worth reading. If you want to ask anything about link building then feel free to send your queries in the comment box. Any of our team members will get back to your queries and assist you.
Have you found it worthy? If it was then do share it with others too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there.